We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Work at home moms are busy, but The Purposeful Mom shares how she finally got organized so she could enjoy her family. (I love the idea of assigning chores a day of the week.)
· Congratulations to Mom Advice who is celebrating her 15th wedding anniversary in Italy!
· If you’re a freelance writer who is struggling to grow her income, check out Real Ways to Earn Money Online’s interview with a freelance writer who took just six months to begin earning $4,000 a month!
· The Work at Home Wife interviews two people who earn a part-time income selling books on eBay and Amazon. (Now that’s my kind of business!)
· What do you have planned for Memorial Day? The Stir asks us to take some time out of the day to honor our veterans in one of 10 special ways.
· Lille Punkin’ has discovered a children’s book that’s a perfect fit for toddlers to eight year olds, so the whole family can enjoy it!
· Over at Working Mother, Reese Witherspoon explains how she juggles a busy career as an actress with raising three children.
· You’ll never guess what secret ingredient Oatmeal with a Fork put into her Perfect Chocolate Ice Cream.
· I think we could all learn about blogging (and relaxing) from Make It Blissful.
· $5 Dinners’ Paleo Chili with Carrots and Zucchini looks like a perfect, quick meal!
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!