1099 Top 10: Get Organized So You Can Enjoy Your Family
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Work at home moms are busy, but The Purposeful Mom shares how she finally got organized so she could enjoy her family. (I love the idea of assigning chores a day of the week.)
· Congratulations to Mom Advice who is celebrating her 15th wedding anniversary in Italy!
· If you’re a freelance writer who is struggling to grow her income, check out Real Ways to Earn Money Online’s interview with a freelance writer who took just six months to begin earning $4,000 a month!
· The Work at Home Wife interviews two people who earn a part-time income selling books on eBay and Amazon. (Now that’s my kind of business!)
· What do you have planned for Memorial Day? The Stir asks us to take some time out of the day to honor our veterans in one of 10 special ways.
· Lille Punkin’ has discovered a children’s book that’s a perfect fit for toddlers to eight year olds, so the whole family can enjoy it!
· Over at Working Mother, Reese Witherspoon explains how she juggles a busy career as an actress with raising three children.
· You’ll never guess what secret ingredient Oatmeal with a Fork put into her Perfect Chocolate Ice Cream.
· I think we could all learn about blogging (and relaxing) from Make It Blissful.
· $5 Dinners’ Paleo Chili with Carrots and Zucchini looks like a perfect, quick meal!
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!