We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Often blogging can be time-consuming and offer very little reward. Money Saving Mom suggests what you should ask yourself if you feel like quitting your blog.
· You may think you’re doing everything you can to keep your child from predators, but Denver Metro Moms Blog reminds us of one more important thing you can do to protect your child.
· Frugal Upstate has a passion for gardening. Luckily, this week she’s answering newbie gardeners’ questions.
· Older relatives sometimes have the best recipes as proven by Lille Punkin’s grandma’s recipe for Easy Egg Custard.
· Good Cheap Eats and I have something in common—Costco is one of our favorite stores. She even lists 8 reasons why, but be sure to check out the comments for even more reasons (like cheaper gas and free samples!).
· If you want to seriously declutter your home (perhaps in preparation for listing your home for sale and moving or just tidying up), you can’t go wrong with Budget Dumpster’s comprehensive decluttering guide.
· Love The Simple Dollar’s 102 things to do on a money-free weekend.
· Pro Blogger dug into his archives to pull out this gem about how to discover hundreds of post topics for your blog. This should be a must-read for all bloggers!
· The Work at Home Wife shares five legitimate places where virtual assistants can find work.
· Are you planning to quit your day job soon to work from home? If so, make sure you do these five things Wise Bread suggests first.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!