We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· If you’re a writer who would like to make more money or if you’re struggling to get enough work, you must read Pro Blogger’s suggestions for making 2x more money as a writer. Priceless!
· It looks like Facebook is at it again! The Daily Dot shared that Facebook will again be rolling out algorithm changes.
· I never would have imagined that traveling as part of a group travel tour would have been a good idea, but Mom Advice has convinced me (and made me so want to take a trip to Italy!).
· If you’re still looking for good summer reads, you can’t go wrong with Modern Mrs. Darcy’s summer reading guide, organized by genre. Thank you!
· The Penny Hoarder shares how one writer makes an extra $1,500 every month as a SEO content writer.
· Don’t waste time and money going out to eat. Instead, create a restaurant-quality meal at home with The Kitchn’s Spicy Glass Noodles with Crispy Pork. Yum!
· If you’re near Rogers, Arkansas, you may want to check out the Daisy Airgun Museum as Lille Punkin’ and her family did recently. Looks like fun!
· How many of these pro blogger tools that The Work at Home Wife uses do you use? I think there are a few I need to sign up for!
· I would have never thought to have served BBQ chicken and veggies over spaghetti, but $5 Dinners did, so now I have to try the recipe!
· You can’t be too careful when working online. Wise Bread offers six ways to increase your cyber security.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!