We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Are you looking to work from home while the kids are in school? If so, Real Ways to Earn Money Online has a fabulous list of not only jobs, but also where to find those jobs.
· Lynnae McCoy’s advice for keeping your house decluttered year round is genius! I’ve already started using her system.
· Frugal Upstate’s Baked Salmon sounds delicious!
· If you homeschool, are you ready for the new year to start? Life as Mom shares how she’s getting organized to teach five kids from 10th to 2nd grade.
· Speaking of homeschooling, Lille Punkin’ shares some fun, creative ways to teach your kids geography.
· House of Rose reminds us that we’re all imperfect moms, and that’s okay!
· Good, Cheap Eats’ Ham and Cheese Foldovers looks so fancy, and tasty.
· You may think first of eBay when you want to get rid of used items around your house, but The Work at Home Wife suggests Amazon is a good choice, too.
· You can’t go wrong with Wise Bread’s networking tips. Excellent advice!
· Seriously, One Dish Dinners’ Cheeseburgers ‘N Fries Kebabs is genius. Your kids (and you!) are going to love them.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!