We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Are you looking to work from home while the kids are in school? If so, Real Ways to Earn Money Online has a fabulous list of not only jobs, but also where to find those jobs.
· Lynnae McCoy’s advice for keeping your house decluttered year round is genius! I’ve already started using her system.
· Frugal Upstate’s Baked Salmon sounds delicious!
· If you homeschool, are you ready for the new year to start? Life as Mom shares how she’s getting organized to teach five kids from 10th to 2nd grade.
· Speaking of homeschooling, Lille Punkin’ shares some fun, creative ways to teach your kids geography.
· House of Rose reminds us that we’re all imperfect moms, and that’s okay!
· Good, Cheap Eats’ Ham and Cheese Foldovers looks so fancy, and tasty.
· You may think first of eBay when you want to get rid of used items around your house, but The Work at Home Wife suggests Amazon is a good choice, too.
· You can’t go wrong with Wise Bread’s networking tips. Excellent advice!
· Seriously, One Dish Dinners’ Cheeseburgers ‘N Fries Kebabs is genius. Your kids (and you!) are going to love them.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!