We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Survival at Home has a great list of ways to cut your household expenses. I saw several steps that I should take, and we’re already fairly conservative with our spending.
· On the flip side, Christian PF has a list of 35 ways to make money. You still have time to try out some of these and use the money for Christmas shopping!
· Good Cheap Eats is experimenting with a gluten-free diet. I’m so happy about the gluten-free treats she’s whipping up like these Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars.
· I love my Costco membership because it saves me so much on prescriptions, soy milk, and organic veggies. However, did you know Costco also sells discount movie tickets?! That’s just one of the six great reasons why Wise Bread suggests you get a Costco membership.
· What a busy but fun summer Frugal Upstate had. She suffered an injury, but she also got voice over demo work done. Fun!
· Mom Advice and her son bravely share what it’s like to have ADD, be diagnosed, and begin medication.
· I just swoon every time I see One Hundred Dollars a Month’s garden. If only mine looked even remotely like that!
· Looks like Lille Punkin’ will have a busy year homeschooling 5 kids. I love getting a look at the curriculum others choose!
· Have you caught on to the coloring-books-for-adults craze? If so, you’ll want to check out Working Mother’s top picks for coloring books.
· Looking for good soups for the upcoming chilly fall nights? You can’t go wrong with Kitchme’s 16 must try Weight Watchers’ Soups.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!