1099 Top 10: Do You Suffer From Imposter Syndrome?
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Working Mother reminds us that many women (and men) suffer from Imposter Syndrome. Here’s how to overcome it.
· Do you take one full day off per week? Life as Mom just started doing so. I know she has a busy schedule, likely busier than mine, so she has me thinking that maybe I should try this, too. I think I’ll start with taking a half day off on Sundays. How about you?
· One of the hardest parts of working from home is giving up your employee benefits. However, Real Ways to Earn Money Online gives 10 companies that hire remote workers AND offer benefits.
· If you’re looking for a freelance writing job, the Work at Home Wife shares one that pays better than most.
· Doesn’t Frugal Upstate’s Chicken Spinach Alfredo look delicious? Even better, it’s a healthy, quick week night meal.
· Lille Punkin’ reviewed a fabulous high school homeschool English curriculum by Sharon Watson.
· Wise Bread shares 9 skills that will quickly be obsolete. This is a fun list to read through, but I hate to think that so many of our basic skills are being replaced by electronics.
· You’ll be inspired by this freelance writer’s story of leaving corporate America. Thanks, Pro Blogger, for such a great read!
· If the weather where you are is turning autumnal, you can’t go wrong with $5 Dinner Mom’s Green Pepper Chili.
· Do you have the traits to be a good leader? What other traits would you add to Finance Girl’s list?
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!