We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Wise Bread shares how you can protect your business when going through a divorce.
· Calling all Bookworms! You’ll want to check out Mom Advice’s list of must reads for August.
· If you’d like to take a bookkeeping course, Real Ways to Earn Money Online reminds us that one is opening up soon and offering the first three parts for free.
· Don’t know what a Runza is? You’ll know and want to try the delicious recipe after you read Lille Punkin’s post. Yum!
· JeffBullas.com suggests the best way to create consistent blog content is to wake up early and work before the rest of the world starts pestering you. Do you agree?
· Do you have kids who routinely raid the refrigerator and eat the ingredients you need for meals later in the week? Then try The Coupon Projects strategy for prepping meals for a week. (I don’t know if I could be this organized, though!)
· Are you a former teacher who wants to work from home? If so, check out Money Saving Mom’s list of 6 jobs teachers can do from home.
· Love Food Storage Moms’ list of 100 everyday low budget meals!
· Why have I never heard of all these sites for audio books for kids? Thanks, Parenting Squad!
· Charlotte Mason homeschoolers will love Le Chaim on the Right’s list of 100 historical books for kids!
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!