We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Wise Bread shares how you can protect your business when going through a divorce.
· Calling all Bookworms! You’ll want to check out Mom Advice’s list of must reads for August.
· If you’d like to take a bookkeeping course, Real Ways to Earn Money Online reminds us that one is opening up soon and offering the first three parts for free.
· Don’t know what a Runza is? You’ll know and want to try the delicious recipe after you read Lille Punkin’s post. Yum!
· JeffBullas.com suggests the best way to create consistent blog content is to wake up early and work before the rest of the world starts pestering you. Do you agree?
· Do you have kids who routinely raid the refrigerator and eat the ingredients you need for meals later in the week? Then try The Coupon Projects strategy for prepping meals for a week. (I don’t know if I could be this organized, though!)
· Are you a former teacher who wants to work from home? If so, check out Money Saving Mom’s list of 6 jobs teachers can do from home.
· Love Food Storage Moms’ list of 100 everyday low budget meals!
· Why have I never heard of all these sites for audio books for kids? Thanks, Parenting Squad!
· Charlotte Mason homeschoolers will love Le Chaim on the Right’s list of 100 historical books for kids!
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!