We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Are you using your Pinterest account to market your business or blog? Jamie Delaine gives her favorite tips for consciously using Pinterest as a marketing tool.
· Aren’t Lynnae McCoy’s DIY napkin rings just the cutest? Perfect for a holiday dinner or party.
· Frugal Upstate reminds us that even though 2015 isn’t over yet, now is the perfect time to set goals for 2016.
· I love Mom Advice’s book recommendations. I’ve found several excellent reads this way, and lucky for me, I haven’t read any of her top 10 reads for 2015. Time to go to the library!
· The Crafted Life’s way of decorating Christmas ornaments is pure genius!
· Lille Punkin’s theory of cheap vs. fast vs. good when it comes to raising a family of eight on one income is spot on.
· Clearly my grandma was holding back. I didn’t know any of these great life hacks. Thanks, Wise Bread, for sharing!
· Am I the only one who is excited that Good, Cheap Eats’ Grocery Geek segment is back?
· Finding Joy reminds us that Life might not be perfect nor every moment eventful, but what really matters is showing up.
· Why not spend some time with the kids this week making One Hundred Dollars a Month’s adorable Hershey Kiss Mice?
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!