We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Are you using your Pinterest account to market your business or blog? Jamie Delaine gives her favorite tips for consciously using Pinterest as a marketing tool.
· Aren’t Lynnae McCoy’s DIY napkin rings just the cutest? Perfect for a holiday dinner or party.
· Frugal Upstate reminds us that even though 2015 isn’t over yet, now is the perfect time to set goals for 2016.
· I love Mom Advice’s book recommendations. I’ve found several excellent reads this way, and lucky for me, I haven’t read any of her top 10 reads for 2015. Time to go to the library!
· The Crafted Life’s way of decorating Christmas ornaments is pure genius!
· Lille Punkin’s theory of cheap vs. fast vs. good when it comes to raising a family of eight on one income is spot on.
· Clearly my grandma was holding back. I didn’t know any of these great life hacks. Thanks, Wise Bread, for sharing!
· Am I the only one who is excited that Good, Cheap Eats’ Grocery Geek segment is back?
· Finding Joy reminds us that Life might not be perfect nor every moment eventful, but what really matters is showing up.
· Why not spend some time with the kids this week making One Hundred Dollars a Month’s adorable Hershey Kiss Mice?
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!