1099 Top 10: Don’t Stop Pitching
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· The Work at Home Wife reminds us that a portion of your freelance work time should be spent finding new clients. Thanks for the great tips on where to find them!
· I’m waiting until after Thanksgiving to decorate for Christmas, but House of Rose definitely has inspired me!
· If you have a diabetic in the family, they’ll likely love Lynnae McCoy’s Low Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake with Chocolate Ganache Drizzle. But everyone else will likely love it, too. Yum!
· $5 Dinner Mom has another delicious dessert you may want to consider—Fudge Pecan Pie.
· Love social media? Then Real Ways to Earn Money Online may have the perfect job for you!
· We often do our best to hide our mistakes, but Pro Blogger says that’s the wrong approach. Instead, we should be blogging about our mistakes. What do you think?
· Lille Punkin’ is enjoying a live Christmas tree without all of the usual Christmas tree hassles.
· Believe it or not, I’m not a big fan of turkey. Wise Bread’s suggestions for alternative Thanksgiving Day meats is just perfect for someone like me.
· One of the (many) challenges of working from home is setting up a budget. First Home Love Life offers suggestions for handling irregular paychecks.
· If you’re lucky enough to have leftovers after Thanksgiving, try one of Very Culinary’s 25 recipes for leftover turkey.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!