We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· The Work at Home Wife reminds us that a portion of your freelance work time should be spent finding new clients. Thanks for the great tips on where to find them!
· I’m waiting until after Thanksgiving to decorate for Christmas, but House of Rose definitely has inspired me!
· If you have a diabetic in the family, they’ll likely love Lynnae McCoy’s Low Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake with Chocolate Ganache Drizzle. But everyone else will likely love it, too. Yum!
· $5 Dinner Mom has another delicious dessert you may want to consider—Fudge Pecan Pie.
· Love social media? Then Real Ways to Earn Money Online may have the perfect job for you!
· We often do our best to hide our mistakes, but Pro Blogger says that’s the wrong approach. Instead, we should be blogging about our mistakes. What do you think?
· Lille Punkin’ is enjoying a live Christmas tree without all of the usual Christmas tree hassles.
· Believe it or not, I’m not a big fan of turkey. Wise Bread’s suggestions for alternative Thanksgiving Day meats is just perfect for someone like me.
· One of the (many) challenges of working from home is setting up a budget. First Home Love Life offers suggestions for handling irregular paychecks.
· If you’re lucky enough to have leftovers after Thanksgiving, try one of Very Culinary’s 25 recipes for leftover turkey.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!