We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
- Is it possible to have a stress-free Christmas? Yes. And Dainty Mom has a fabulous, quick list of tips to help ensure it happens.
- If you aren't looking for a full-time, work-at-home career, but just need a little side-hustle, Wise Bread has you covered with these jobs for stay-at-home Moms and Dads!
- Even the most experienced bloggers have a lot to learn! Thankfully, the good ones (like The Work At Home Wife) don't mind sharing the most important lessons.
- You can never have too many go-to resources in your toolkit for finding work to do at home. Real Ways to Earn Money shares reliable sites to help you in your search.
- It is possible to quit your day job and make MORE money working from home. Crystal from How I Make Money Blogging gives us all the amazing details of where her money is coming from!
- If heading to the store once a week sounds like your idea of a meal plan, you'll love these recipes that make five meals from one list, compliments of All You!
- Having a hard time finding a film that the whole family will agree on? This list of top 25 kids films (that won't drive parents nuts) from Working Mother is a winner!
- Can't wait to get that tax refund this year? According to Don't Mess with Taxes, upgrades to the IRS systems could make for a speedier return in 2012!
- What happens when you combine the fun of eating monkey bread with the flavor of your favorite pizza? You get Frugal Upstate's delicious recipe... try it for supper tonight!
- Join us and other money bloggers for an amazing roundup of advice and observation: Help Me to Save lists many valuable resources in this week's Totally Money Carnival!
*Photo by anneh632 via Flickr.