We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
- Are you part of the 8.6% looking for a job (even one you can do from home)? If so, you will appreciate these helpful job search tips from Wise Bread.
- Speaking of jobs, if you are looking for a work-at-home business to start, Christian PF offers 24 Legitimate Home Based Business Ideas. As expected, blogging, freelance writing and virtual assisting are on the list as well as many other potential lucrative work-from-home ventures.
- Speaking of lucrative work-at-home endeavors, take a peek at Crystal’s January income update at How I Make Money Blogging. Her business has been so successful, her husband recently quit his job to work with her full-time!
- The Work at Home Wife demonstrates how easy it is to move your eBook to Kindle to increase your sales. If you have already published an eBook, why not open up one more venue to make additional revenue?
- Looking for a delicious Valentine’s Day treat to serve your sweetie? Look no further than the Keeper of the Home’s Dark Chocolate Flourless Pudding Cake.
- Do your little ones constantly beg for money or like to spend their money on little trinkets that break shortly after they are purchased? If so, they are like the majority of kids! However, as parents, part of our job is to teach them about money. Working Mother offers several good suggestions.
- Do you hate leftovers but also hate to waste food? All You shows you 13 meals to make from leftovers. A new meal with leftover ingredients? Those aren’t like leftovers at all.
- If you believe all of the recent talk, gas prices are set to climb this summer. Frugal Upstate offers 6 ways to save on gas; best to start using these suggestions now, preemptively before gas prices rise any more.
- Most of us agree that it is important to save money, but it is also important to have a good quality of life, especially when you are a busy working mom. Daily Worth writer MP Dunleavey argues it is worth the expense to outsource house cleaning.
- If you work on the web, having your website hacked may occur. Mashable Marketing has you covered with 6 steps to take if your website has been hacked.
*Photo by bgottsab via Flickr.
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!