We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Looking to ramp up your advertising revenue from your blog or website? Pro Blogger offers tips to convert banner ads more often.
· Likewise, The Work at Home Wife explains how to get accepted for more blog income opportunities.
· BlogHer shares a beautiful ode from a mother reflecting on the type of mother her own daughter has become.
· Freelance Homeschool Mom reflects on her 5 year homeschool journey.
· Frugal Upstate painted her silverware to jazz it up for holiday celebrations. I had no idea that you could safely paint silverware. What a fun project!
· Does personal finance make your eyes glaze over? Wise Bread makes understanding the time value of money easy.
· Chef Naomi Pomeroy is Working Mother's last participant in their "How She Does It" series. Pomeroy was a single mother for 5 years and worked 100 hours a week during that time. Read more to learn how she does it.
· Who needs a coffee shop this fall? Skip it and make some of Mom Advice's delicious fall drinks at home. (The Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte is calling my name!)
· If you're looking for a fun fall dessert, look no further than The Kitchn's S'mores Pie.
· Real Ways to Earn Money Online reviews a new company that is perfect for those looking to get started as virtual assistants.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
*photo by PT Money via Flickr.
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!