We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Looking to ramp up your advertising revenue from your blog or website? Pro Blogger offers tips to convert banner ads more often.
· Likewise, The Work at Home Wife explains how to get accepted for more blog income opportunities.
· BlogHer shares a beautiful ode from a mother reflecting on the type of mother her own daughter has become.
· Freelance Homeschool Mom reflects on her 5 year homeschool journey.
· Frugal Upstate painted her silverware to jazz it up for holiday celebrations. I had no idea that you could safely paint silverware. What a fun project!
· Does personal finance make your eyes glaze over? Wise Bread makes understanding the time value of money easy.
· Chef Naomi Pomeroy is Working Mother's last participant in their "How She Does It" series. Pomeroy was a single mother for 5 years and worked 100 hours a week during that time. Read more to learn how she does it.
· Who needs a coffee shop this fall? Skip it and make some of Mom Advice's delicious fall drinks at home. (The Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte is calling my name!)
· If you're looking for a fun fall dessert, look no further than The Kitchn's S'mores Pie.
· Real Ways to Earn Money Online reviews a new company that is perfect for those looking to get started as virtual assistants.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
*photo by PT Money via Flickr.