We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· We're used to thinking about how blogging could potentially make us money, but The Work at Home Wife discusses how blogging can also save us a great deal of money.
· Going meatless a few meals a week can also be another way to save money. Wise Bread makes it easy with 35 meatless crockpot recipes.
· If you or your children are addicted to electronics (and it's so easy to be!), Working Mother suggests ways you can e-tox and get your life back.
· Freelance Homeschool Mom lists 10 reasons to work from home. Sounds just about right to me!
· If you know how to knit, you'll love Frugal Upstate's simple scarf knitting project.
· Real Ways to Earn Money Online shares one reader's nine year experience working from home. She's a perfect example that if you are committed to working from home, you can find the jobs to support yourself.
· Pro Blogger shares ways to avoid blogging burnout, something every blogger will likely face at one time or another.
· Dainty Mom reminds readers that blogging should be joyful. Are you still finding joy in blogging?
· Do you ever wonder how much time other bloggers spend blogging? Dollars and Roses shares every month how much they make, but now they also share how much time they spend blogging per week.
· If you're looking for a quick (fairly healthy) snack for the kids, look no further than One Hundred Dollars a Month's Homemade Granola Bars.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!