We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Social Media Examiner has a comprehensive list of ways to grow your business with Pinterest. If you only read one article this week, it should be this one!
· ProBlogger gives strategies for seeing what social media techniques are working for you as well as how to improve your social media reach.
· Frugal Upstate had an ambitious list of homesteading goals for 2013 and achieved many of them. This year, she's planning to become even more self-sufficient.
· If you're looking for a decadent recipe that has a restaurant feel but not the restaurant price, try Skinny Taste's Spinach and Feta Stuffed Chicken.
· Mom Advice had over 200 applicants for her new contributor positions. She's made her picks, and I can't wait to read their work beginning in February!
· Are you using social media but not seeing the blog growth you'd like? Blog Formatting shares 15 ways to grow your blog through social media.
· Real Ways to Earn Money Online shares a direct sales job you may be interested in if you love scrapbooking--working for the Close to My Heart scrapbooking company.
· If you're applying for a new job, know that your potential employer may look through your Facebook page. Working Mother explains how to make sure your Facebook page is a true reflection of you.
· Are you looking to make more money this year? Make a Living Writing shares 10 tips for working smarter and earning more.
· With all this chilly weather many parts of the country have been experiencing, why not sit down to a nice family meal of Lynnae McCoy's Mock Loaded Bake Potato Soup?
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!
Looking for exclusive work at home job offers, goodies and interviews? Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter. We won't bug you more than one time a week, and you're eligible for our newsletter subscribers ONLY giveaway!