We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· Social Media Examiner has a comprehensive list of ways to grow your business with Pinterest. If you only read one article this week, it should be this one!
· ProBlogger gives strategies for seeing what social media techniques are working for you as well as how to improve your social media reach.
· Frugal Upstate had an ambitious list of homesteading goals for 2013 and achieved many of them. This year, she's planning to become even more self-sufficient.
· If you're looking for a decadent recipe that has a restaurant feel but not the restaurant price, try Skinny Taste's Spinach and Feta Stuffed Chicken.
· Mom Advice had over 200 applicants for her new contributor positions. She's made her picks, and I can't wait to read their work beginning in February!
· Are you using social media but not seeing the blog growth you'd like? Blog Formatting shares 15 ways to grow your blog through social media.
· Real Ways to Earn Money Online shares a direct sales job you may be interested in if you love scrapbooking--working for the Close to My Heart scrapbooking company.
· If you're applying for a new job, know that your potential employer may look through your Facebook page. Working Mother explains how to make sure your Facebook page is a true reflection of you.
· Are you looking to make more money this year? Make a Living Writing shares 10 tips for working smarter and earning more.
· With all this chilly weather many parts of the country have been experiencing, why not sit down to a nice family meal of Lynnae McCoy's Mock Loaded Bake Potato Soup?
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!