1099 Top 10: Learning from Other Bloggers' Mistakes
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· What mistakes have you made as a blogger? Pro Blogger asked many bloggers, and their answers may surprise you. There is much to learn from this post.
· Blogging can be a 24 hour a day job--if you let it. The Work at Home Wife gives tips to save time as a blogger. Hint--it's okay to walk away from the computer!
· Amy Lynn Andrews shares how to drive more traffic to your blog. What's your favorite strategy for driving traffic?
· Lemon Grove Blog reveals a delightful attic master bedroom makeover. I'd love a room like this!
· Wise Bread shares the many, many things you can do with old denim. The little girl slippers were my favorite.
· Are you itching for spring? Lynnae McCoy plans to welcome the birds back by making these Homemade Bird Biscuits with her kids.
· If you're looking to break into freelance writing, Real Ways to Earn Money Online may have the perfect job for you.
· Clean & Scentsible has a long list of St. Patrick's Day food ideas that kids will love. Moms will love that the foods are healthy!
· Does your kid love the iPad as much as mine does? If so, you'll appreciate Working Mother's list of the 10 new apps you can enjoy with your kids. Bonus--many of them are free!
· Frugal Upstate shows just how easy it is to fix a split seam.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!