We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· What mistakes have you made as a blogger? Pro Blogger asked many bloggers, and their answers may surprise you. There is much to learn from this post.
· Blogging can be a 24 hour a day job--if you let it. The Work at Home Wife gives tips to save time as a blogger. Hint--it's okay to walk away from the computer!
· Amy Lynn Andrews shares how to drive more traffic to your blog. What's your favorite strategy for driving traffic?
· Lemon Grove Blog reveals a delightful attic master bedroom makeover. I'd love a room like this!
· Wise Bread shares the many, many things you can do with old denim. The little girl slippers were my favorite.
· Are you itching for spring? Lynnae McCoy plans to welcome the birds back by making these Homemade Bird Biscuits with her kids.
· If you're looking to break into freelance writing, Real Ways to Earn Money Online may have the perfect job for you.
· Clean & Scentsible has a long list of St. Patrick's Day food ideas that kids will love. Moms will love that the foods are healthy!
· Does your kid love the iPad as much as mine does? If so, you'll appreciate Working Mother's list of the 10 new apps you can enjoy with your kids. Bonus--many of them are free!
· Frugal Upstate shows just how easy it is to fix a split seam.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!