We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· If you're discouraged by the number of followers who actually see your Facebook status updates, A Dish of Daily Life offers a clever strategy to improve those numbers.
· Frugal Upstate's Red, White and Blue Strawberries are perfect for the 4th of July or Labor Day. Or, decorate them different colors for other fun summer event!
· Lynnae McCoy is simplifying her life and excited about the changes to come.
· If you have not yet learned that e-mail marketing can be more important than social media, Pro Blogger gives an excellent reminder.
· In the summer, I enjoy easy meals, which is why I can't wait to try Mom Advice's 5 Ingredients Caprese Pork Chops! (They look delicious, too!)
· Buzz Sugar's list of 36 books becoming movies this year looks like the perfect start to a summer reading list.
· Summer is here, and though it seems impossible, soon summer boredom will hit. Life as Mom has you covered with 9 activities your kids will enjoy doing this summer.
· There's no better way to cool off this summer than with The View from 510 Looking In's Thin Mint Milkshake. Yum!
· Make It Blissful explains how to create a beautiful home, even if you're renting and moving every few years.
· Wise Bread suggests one skill you need if you work with yourself.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!