1099 Top 10: A Unique Way to Improve Your Facebook Page Interaction
We like to regularly share our favorite posts from the Work at Home Mom niche. Some articles may come from Moms, but all of them will be great. Enjoy!
· If you're discouraged by the number of followers who actually see your Facebook status updates, A Dish of Daily Life offers a clever strategy to improve those numbers.
· Frugal Upstate's Red, White and Blue Strawberries are perfect for the 4th of July or Labor Day. Or, decorate them different colors for other fun summer event!
· Lynnae McCoy is simplifying her life and excited about the changes to come.
· If you have not yet learned that e-mail marketing can be more important than social media, Pro Blogger gives an excellent reminder.
· In the summer, I enjoy easy meals, which is why I can't wait to try Mom Advice's 5 Ingredients Caprese Pork Chops! (They look delicious, too!)
· Buzz Sugar's list of 36 books becoming movies this year looks like the perfect start to a summer reading list.
· Summer is here, and though it seems impossible, soon summer boredom will hit. Life as Mom has you covered with 9 activities your kids will enjoy doing this summer.
· There's no better way to cool off this summer than with The View from 510 Looking In's Thin Mint Milkshake. Yum!
· Make It Blissful explains how to create a beautiful home, even if you're renting and moving every few years.
· Wise Bread suggests one skill you need if you work with yourself.
Thanks to everyone who was included in this edition's list!